Pay Per Click (PPC) is an internet marketing model which the advertisers will pay a fee when their advertisement is click on. Significantly, it is a way of buying numerous of visits to your site instead of earning the visits organically. In Pay Per Click, you can choose the keywords or the phrases you want for your websites to be associated with whenever a search is being performed. Therefore, you need to decide on how much you are willing to pay each time when someone clicks on the search result. The search engines will reward the advertisers who are able to create a relevant, an intelligently target pay-per-click campaigns via charging them less per click fees. If both your advertisements and the landing pages are satisfying and useful for users then Google will charge you less per click which leads to a higher profits for your business. Thus, if you want to start using the Pay Per Click, then is important to learn on how to do it in a right way. So, let’s explore the 5 quick Pay Per Click strategies.
1) Understand your target audience “It’s hard to target a message to a generic 35-year-old middle-class working mother of two. It’s much easier to target a message to Jennifer, who has two children under four, works as a paralegal, and is always looking for quick but healthy dinners and ways to spend more time with her kids and less time on housework.” – Elizabeth Gardner
Complete your market research. You need to be familiarized with:
Fine details of the market that you are advertising on
Know your market’s language as well and visit some real estate forums which able to help to you to learn and explore more on the language used by the target audience.
2) Be prepared to construct several tests Test your headlines, the description of the text and images to determine which is the best conversions. Study on your competition’s advertisements which may provide you an idea on what is working in your market. Moreover, you must not settle anything that is less than .035 percent clickthrough rate for your advertisements.
3) Set a sensible daily budget Take an aggressive approach towards your Pay Per Click marketing venture however scale it down once when you are close for reaching your daily advertising budget.
TIP: Having several campaigns does not make sense for all businesses because it is going to stretch your budget across your account, so if you operate a smaller business with just one or two offerings and your budget is limited, you may want to have a “top sellers” campaign with a slightly higher budget, and then an alternative campaign with a smaller budget.–Margot
4) Rotate your advertisement You need rotate your advertisement in order to maintain a high clickthrough rate. Your prospect can be attracted to fresh messages which is appealing to their real estate needs.
5) Providing a clear call to action A clear call to action will direct your prospects to contact you in order to learn more on your services. You need to always include a clear call to action in your advertisements and also your landing page.
The above-mentioned PPC strategies have significant benefits too. The Pay Per Click benefits are as follows:
Contributes to business goals
Pay Per Click able to help you to achieve broad business and marketing goals. These goals range from high-level of brand exposure and thoughtful leadership to a leading submission or an e-commerce scale. PPC able to encourage middle ground of nurturing as well as serving the middle of the funnel via advertising the downloaded contents, contest entries, searching for newsletter signups and push for application downloads.
Is measurable and trackable Pay Per Click advertising runs via AdWords and you are able to see the high-performance details such as impressions, clicks and conversions using Google Analytics. Statistics (Stats) are available to show your performance campaigns and what kind of traffic driven as well as the results of your budgets.
You are in control It starts from choosing the keywords or placements to target and how restrictive you want it to be. You can set your own advertisement budget and bids as well as choose on what you are willing to spend on. You have the flexibility to make a quick edits and to optimize while you advertisements are still running as well as try out new tests every day as per your wish.
Works well with other marketing channel
Pay Per Click and SEO works together very well since both impressions and opportunities are often presented to the same audience. Adwords remarketing is indeed great avenue to keep visitors engaged to the site regardless on how they find your site. Remarketing the advertisements show to people who have visited and left your site as well as based on the specific rules or the audiences you have selected.