- As a WordPress Developer , you should be able to maintain and manage existing website.
- Create efficient and responsive website design.
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Design and develop front-end which includes HTML,CSS.
- Customize, recommend and integrate WordPress themes.
- Troubleshooting content and other relevant issues.
- Create responsive e-commerce websites by using WordPress.
- Support marketing team to perform SEO related development tasks in WordPress.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Should have developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/ programming languages.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.