6 Interesting Facts about Webinars
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic breakout, webinars are more popular than before to replace traditional physical seminars.
Reported by ON24, all webinars had at least 100 attendees which shows the popularity of webinars in the current days.
It is cost-effective for both hosts and attendees as you may save the cost to rent venues and also flights and hotels.
Long journeys involve travelling time, but a webinar eliminates the need to travel which saves up a lot of time.
It allows companies to easily reach out to their existing and potential customers across any part of the globe.
Webinars is an effective way for high-quality leads as 20% to 40% of webinar attendees eventually turn into qualified leads.
Go Digital with SME RM5,000 GRANT
Everyone loves discounts, so grab yours now!
VeecoTech is officially appointed by MDEC as the Malaysia Technology Service Provider.
It can be obviously seen that the Covid-19 Pandemic had boosted and spotlighted ecommerce businesses. The pandemic became the push factor for various businesses to change on the adoption of technologies into their operations where even wet markets step foot in the digital world to earn a livelihood.
We, VeecoTech can help to step your game up on your business digitally and creatively!
Managing Director of VeecoTech
Appointed as the Malaysia Website Award (MWA) Jury Panel of year 2020.
Represent as the web consultant in Penang BNI Laurus Chapter
Obsessed by our topics? No worries, we gotcha! Here’s more!
|1||5 Reasons Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing||30/7/2020||10a.m.-11a.m.|
|2||How Important is Web Design to a Digital Marketing Plan?||14/8/2020||10a.m.-11a.m.|
|3||3 Benefits of E-commerce to your Business||28/8/2020||10a.m.-11a.m.|
Frequently asked questioned
- SME business digitalisation grant was announced by the ministry of finance under the 2020 budget to support SMEs to adopt digitalisation measures for their operations.
- The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM 5,000 per company for the subscription of selected digital solutions from VeecoTech.
- This matching grant will be worth RM 500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems.
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian individual.
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000 for the first year.
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
This matching grant is limited to one (1) application per SME only, however, SMEs are allowed to apply up to three (3) digital services with one (1) or more service providers that is endorsed by MDEC (“Service Provider”).
This grant facility is provided by the Government for a period of five (5) years beginning from 17th February 2020 or upon reaching 100,000 applications, whichever comes first.
No fees imposed.
- Select one of our SME digital solutions, then reach out to us to let us know you are interested in the SME grant.
- Download the form and and fill up the required details. Then attach the required documents along with your form.
- You can submit all documentation and application form to these 2 emails:
– cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once approved, the bank will pay 50% of the invoice amount directly to VeecoTech.
- Completed SME digitalisation initiative application.
- Copy of identity card or passport of director (s) / partner (s) / proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2).
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
Website Design, Ecommerce Solution, Mobile App, SEO Marketing, Google Pay-Per-Click, Digital Marketing
Eligible SME members have the right at any time to:
a) Inquire about the use of Personal Data by contacting the Bank
b) Withdraw the permission given to use Personal Data;
c) Request any amendments/updates be made to the Personal Data
For more information, please contact the numbers below:-
BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional)
SME Bank (Small Medium Enterprise Development Bank Malaysia Berhad)
03 – 2603 7700
Bring your Business Online!
Tell us about your project’s details that could help us get you a quote.