The website SEO audit is known as detailed analysis of a website health for ensuring whether your website is fulfilling the criteria of User and Search Engine. The website owners insist to incline their website traffic via search engine optimization( SEO) techniques however, it is tough to synchronize with the SEO facts. This is because the SEO changes in respect of time continuously therefore to run a web business, one have to constantly analyze the SEO report to maintain the balance with the SEO facts. The 8 SEO Ranking Factor for 2017 explains on how noticeable is your website to community that can be helpful to improve your website traffic. Web design which is compatible with the SEO able to draw more traffic because it is search-engine friendly as major search engines able to access your content.
One should understand the importance of SEO initially to start any web business and it is well-explained by Victoria Edwards:
“Basic search engine optimization (SEO) is fundamental. And essential. SEO will help you position your website properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people need your site.”
“The beauty of SEO is that, instead of pushing a marketing message onto folks who don’t want to hear what you have to say, you can reverse-engineer the process to discover exactly what people are looking for, create the right content for it, and appear before them at exactly the moment they are looking for it. It’s pull vs. push.”–quoted by Cyrus Shepard, whom describes what is SEO is all about. Next, we move on to 5 Crucial SEO Audit 2017, by Stephen Spencer (SEO expert, consultant, professional speaker, 3x author & founder of Netconcepts) and other participants whom have shared their ideas towards a perfect SEO audit checklist in SEMrush Chat.
1) Which reports do you need to include when pitching to a client or reporting to your boss? It is significantly important to understand what it takes to beat the competition. The question were initially answered by Stephen Spencer as shown in the picture below. During pitching with a client, most of the SEO professionals face dilemma on how to encourage a potential client to conduct a site audit without giving away too much.
2) What are the SEO issues that can hold your conversions? Stephen Spencer named a few of it:
Slow page loading time
A thin content
The keyword stuffing
A well-planned SEO strategy includes some steps to ensure that your website’s design and content can bring to a best organic search results. You need to bring the targeted audience to your site then provide them with sufficient elements which have been put into a place to convert your site visitors to a real subscribers or customers. An effective call-to-action button is one of the important key elements of high-converting webpages.
3) From the mentioned issues, which one will you fix first and why? You are devoting a lot of time and effort into it to rank for the relevant keywords on the search engines without any strong guarantee that you will keep up with your achievements in SERPs when doing the SEO. The worst part is that you are able to lose the results of hard work quickly because some of the SEO issues are not fixed yet. The several serious SEO issues that need to fix first:
4) How to check and also improve the brand signals as well as backlink profile? The brand signals are significantly important to establish trust with Google and incline your exposure in search. They will show your brand is credible as well as trustworthy. Therefore, to track the brand signals and also analyze the backlink profile, you may try the following tools:
Brand signals – Google Alerts, Moz’s Fresh Web Explorer and Trackur.
Backlink profile- Aherfs, Linkresearchtools, Majestic, Moz’s Open Site Explorer and Raven Tools.
5) How will SEOs simplifies the process of fixing the mistakes? Fixing the mistakes will take time and it is a frustrating process. However, to save time, you may simplify the fixing process by taking a few easy steps: